Sara McDonald, M.A., LPC, LLC
Browse Our Services
Counseling/Psychotherapy is a tool that is useful in helping people understand and identify the life events that contribute to their stress and well-being.
Counseling/Psychotherapy can help restructure ways of thinking, negative attitudes, and understand behaviors and ideas that can contribute to discomfort with an individual, in relationships and in families.
Counseling/Psychotherapy is useful for....
- Those who are seeking more meaning and purpose in their life.
- Those who are in crisis or need specific guidance on a serious emotional and/or physical concern.
- Those who do not feel they have found a supportive place to meet their mental health needs
- Those who feel stagnant in life.
- Those who are seeking preventive care and ways to maintain wellness.
Telehealth Counseling is the same as traditional in-person counseling using smart phones, computers, or other forms of technology.
Telehealth Counseling allows access to services to those individuals who may otherwise be challenged to attend in-person sessions. I would be happy to explore whether this option would be suitable for you.
Request More Information